Connecté en tant que :
Connecté en tant que :
International Property Hunter is tailored 100% to buyer needs. A true partnership whereby trust between both parties and an open dialogue is key to a successful project.
Our clients are serious buyers who have come to realise that either being based outside of Toulouse or not being able to commit 100% to their property project due to other personal commitments (family, work, etc) makes searching, visiting, property follow-ups and offers difficult.
This often translates into missed opportunities. As an independent real estate agent, Lianna is able to provide an unbiased view on the Toulouse property market as well as its bording towns.
If you are looking to buy a primary residence, secondary home, or an investment property, IPH is here to ensure your specific requirements are well understood, listened to and found.
Our extensive knowledge of the local property market coupled with our professional network enables us to negotiate and secure properties in line with our clients expectations.
We‘re here to help increase our clients’ chances at finding and getting their ideal property.
IPH will oversee the entire process, liaising with local estate agents and private sellers.
We will be your single point of contact.
There's a reason why they say, "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes".
The only way for someone to TRULY understand what you are experiencing is to have experienced it for themselves. We have!
IPH oversees the entire process, liaising with local estate agents and private sellers. There will no longer be a need to consult agencies, independent agents and private sellers in order to try and find the ideal property.
IPH manages all these networks and centralises all information relevant to your project.
The Toulouse real estate market is dynamic and fast-moving. Today’s seller market intensifies buyer competition.
Buyers need to be both proactive and reactive to ensure they get first mover advantage. Being first to visit a property puts the buyer in the best position to negotiate.
We represent YOU - therefore we have access to all conventional property sources (estate agents, notaries, private sale websites (leboncoin , etc.) as well as our own networks.
We‘re here to help increase our clients’ chances at finding and purchasing a property in line with their requirements.
In real time property notifications We use the latest property search tools that watch the market in real time.
Our network We have a strong network of property professionals from different sectors of the real estate market, as well as our own private networks (off-market properties).
Accessibility Our clients are located all around the world in different time zones. It is because of this that we use all the latest technology to be able to communicate with our clients in an effective and efficient manner, regardless of location. During our first call we will establish the best communication platform to communicate via.
IPH provides advice & support throughout the entire buying process
We remain at your side until the signature of the deed of sale "acte authentique" at the notary office.
Buyer agents property hunt on behalf of their buyer clients. We represent our client and we make sure their very specific needs are taken into account at every stage of the project. Our clients no longer need to consult other agents or agencies - we do all the leg work and are the single point of contact.
1. Your project / Feasibility analysis
For your real estate project to succeed, it must be in line with today’s property market. This is why as your property hunter we help establish realistic goals. Once we mutually agree on the overall project, the terms of our partnership are defined in an *exclusive search contract "mandat de recherche exclusif" which details your specific criteria, the duration of our contract, the nature and the extent of the services, and our (IPH) fees.
2. Hunting We have in depth knowledge of the local market and have complete access to it : private "off-market" properties, real estate agents, promoters, notaries, property dealers, etc. In addition to our knowledge we use high-performance computer tools, specifically designed to our activity. These tools provide us with in real time updates of most properties entering the market, as well as information on those that have been sold - this not only provides us with up-to-date information on property prices, but it strenghtens our position to negotiate the best price for our buyer clients.
3. Visits We organise visits according to our clients availability (however we do insist that if a property appears especially interesting it should be visited quickly - the current market is very dynamic). If a property requires refreshing or renovating work, we will factor in the costs to the best of our ability to ensure overall budget is respected. Furthermore, our clients have access to a private folder on a cloud where they can find information on each selected property (property description, photos, videos, location, state of the co-ownership, charges and taxes, energy diagnostic, property strengths & weaknesses, etc).
4. Making an offer Once we find the property, we can discuss possible negotiation strategies
5. Notary support In France, the notary carries out the formalities related to the acquisition. Nonetheless, we remain at your side until the deed of sale "acte authentique" is signed.
Need additional services - we are happy to help!
Additional services Our network of local partners are at your disposal (fluent in English, if needed)
Architects, project managers or contractors, mortgage brokers, currency brokers will help find the best rates on the market
Our role as your coach is to advise you on any aspect of the buying process you need help with :
- project feasibility
- estimating a property’s value
- advice about making an offer
- is it possible to negotiate?
- notary procedures, etc…
Our sessions help guide you through whichever part of the "buying a home" process you need guidance on.
If your choice is to sell / rent privately without the support of an agent or agency (ie via leboncoin, PAP, etc) :
Step 1 : You will receive either a phone call or a message from us informing you of our client's interest in your property.
Step 2 : Phone call - we will ask you specific questions about your property to ensure it corresponds to our client's requirements and to ensure we do not waste anyones time.
Step 3 : If it appear to correspond, we will arrange a viewing either with our without our client. Due to buyer competition we strongly suggest to view a property we consider "high potential" quickly.
Step 4 : If our client is interested in the property, the next stage will be writing an offer.
Step 4: If our client decides your property is not what they are looking for, we will take the opportunity to thank you for your much appreciated time.
Copyright © 2023 International Property Hunter - Chasseur Immobilier / Chasseur d'appartement Toulouse - Tous droits réservés.
Optimisé par GoDaddy