Buyer agents property hunt on behalf of their buyer clients. We represent our client and we make sure their very specific needs are taken into account at every stage of the project. Our clients no longer need to consult other agents or agencies - we do all the leg work and are the single point of contact.
1. Your project / Feasibility analysis
For your real estate project to succeed, it must be in line with today’s property market. This is why as your property hunter we help establish realistic goals. Once we mutually agree on the overall project, the terms of our partnership are defined in an *exclusive search contract "mandat de recherche exclusif" which details your specific criteria, the duration of our contract, the nature and the extent of the services, and our (IPH) fees.
2. Hunting We have in depth knowledge of the local market and have complete access to it : private "off-market" properties, real estate agents, promoters, notaries, property dealers, etc. In addition to our knowledge we use high-performance computer tools, specifically designed to our activity. These tools provide us with in real time updates of most properties entering the market, as well as information on those that have been sold - this not only provides us with up-to-date information on property prices, but it strenghtens our position to negotiate the best price for our buyer clients.
3. Visits We organise visits according to our clients availability (however we do insist that if a property appears especially interesting it should be visited quickly - the current market is very dynamic). If a property requires refreshing or renovating work, we will factor in the costs to the best of our ability to ensure overall budget is respected. Furthermore, our clients have access to a private folder on a cloud where they can find information on each selected property (property description, photos, videos, location, state of the co-ownership, charges and taxes, energy diagnostic, property strengths & weaknesses, etc).
4. Making an offer Once we find the property, we can discuss possible negotiation strategies
5. Notary support In France, the notary carries out the formalities related to the acquisition. Nonetheless, we remain at your side until the deed of sale "acte authentique" is signed.
Need additional services - we are happy to help!
Additional services Our network of local partners are at your disposal (fluent in English, if needed)
Architects, project managers or contractors, mortgage brokers, currency brokers will help find the best rates on the market
As your rental property finder we are here to help our clients find a rental property that best suits their needs. Similar to our role as a buyer agent, we represent our clients interest until they sign the tenant agreement. We understand the concerns that come with moving to a new country/city: best neighbourhoods, proximity to work, proximity to schools, etc...
1. Your project / Feasibility analysis As your property hunter we will help you understand the types of properties you can expect to rent with regards to your budget, property type, location and any other criteria you may have. Once we mutually agree on the overall project, the terms of our partnership are defined in an *exclusive search contract "mandat de recherche exclusif pour la location" which details your specific criteria, the duration of our contract, the nature and the extent of the services, and our (IPH) fees.
2. Hunting We have access to the entire market - private "off-market" rental properties and traditional agencies and agents
3. Visits We organised visits according to your schedule (however we do insist that if you are interested in a particular property that you try to visit quickly). You will be given access to a private folder on a cloud where you will find information on each selected property (property description, photos, videos, location, charges and taxes, energy diagnostic, property strengths & weaknesses, etc).
4. Negotiation Once we find the property, we help you with your application. The current market does not allow for much room to negotiate unless a property is really over priced.
5. Tenancy agreement We remain at your side until you sign the tenancy agreement .
Our role as your coach is to advise you on any aspect of the buying process you need help with :
- project feasibility
- estimating a property’s value
- advice about making an offer
- is it possible to negotiate?
- notary procedures, etc…
Our sessions help guide you through whichever part of the "buying a home" process you need guidance on.
If your choice is to sell / rent privately without the support of an agent or agency (ie via leboncoin, PAP, etc) :
Step 1 : You will receive either a phone call or a message from us informing you of our client's interest in your property.
Step 2 : Phone call (we will ask you specific questions about your property to ensure it corresponds to our client's requirements and to ensure we do not waste anyones time.
Step 3 : If it appear to correspond, we will arrange a viewing either with our without our client. Due to buyer competition we strongly suggest to view a property we consider "high potential" quickly.
Step 4 : If our client is interested in the property, the next stage will be writing an offer.
Step 4: If our client decides your property is not what they are looking for, we will take the opportunity to thank you for your much appreciated time.
We are part of Fédération Nationale des Chasseurs Immobiliers and we use their
Mandat de Recherche Exclusif.